Saturday, April 05, 2008

les flories d'antan





I feel like I have had nothing but meetings all week. Last Monday was the first official council meeting( budget setting) last night was the first meeting for organising the 15th August festival. After much paper shuffling and organising it would appear that the wheels are in motion and the festival preparations are in good hands (not mine I hasten to add, but the people who are on the committee and who have been doing it for years). Even the controversy over the changing format of the soirée benevoles went down better than can be expected. I just have to put my marketing hat on now and start seriously publicising the event.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home