Wednesday, July 02, 2008

bad blogger points

I have been a bad blogger recently. Life seems to have become unepectedly busy - not with work, just endless rounds of meetings, and sub committees and sub sub sub committees etc.....The restaurant trade is picking up - it ain't the mad rush just yet, but not far off. June was officially our worst June ever so that's heartening (wry grin), and we just received a nice fat VAT bill.....let's hope we win the lottery this weekend or I might have to consider selling my body (or soul) to the highest bidder. Doubt that either my soul or my body would get that much though - both being second hand, used and rather worn.....still, would give a whole new meaning to baring one's soul. On a more positive note, Gregoire and I had a much needed ego boost with a full page spread in the local rag (see picture from Pub. Libre - suspect I am maybe breaking copyright laws, so may remove it soon...) - nice photo as well, for a change, as usually their photographer fails to see the importance of including heads as well as feet, and this morning we received a free copy of the landscape gardeners trade mag as we are also featured in that too. Fingers crossed it will do the biz and bring the punters in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home