Saturday, May 28, 2011

saturday tantrum

Not a good day! Ran out of diesel after taking Scarlet and mates to gym class, so hit nearest supermarket for fill up. 24 hours only of course, no actual staff employed. Well bugger me if I didn't forget my PIN n° and as we all know 3 times the wrong code=OOPS no more card. F**k f**k f**k. No more diesel in car, crept along until finally found manned petrol station. Phewwwww. . Only after 21 drips, nothing happened. No more diesel. But they took my cheque anyway. For a measly few euros. Limped onto next supermarket and fortunately filled up. Then did shopping and forgot everything, having left list at previous petrol station. Grrrr. And then joy, oh joy, en route to picking up Scarlet and friends from gym was behind exceedingly slow car with very full bin bags on roof, when suddenly - wham bam splat! My car covered in someone else's crap as both bin bags fell off roof and one went under my car - splat, bump, squelch, the other exploded on windscreen. This day is getting worse - I am now covered in someone else's crap, very smelly crap it is too I might add.. Driver stops to try help and I have to take VERY deep breaths so as not to have MAJOR tantrum. So weekend without bank-card looms. Great. Bad kharma somewhere out there. And it dumped its load on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home