Monday, April 30, 2018

La Turballe

So our new life is underway.
I am gainfully UNemployed.
We are totally broke.
Gregoire is still enjoying his new job.
We eat more oysters than we have ever eaten before.
The beaches are amazing.
The climate is surprisingly mild.
We are looking for a house to buy (once we are a little less broke).
I spent a mad fabulous weekend in Paris with Dee.
We have had various visitors.
Scarlet has visited us and she approves of the house, the area, our decision.
The book I started writing doesn't seem to have advanced very much.
We are waiting for May to start to see what the next month will bring.
So I should say "watch this space" but I suppose that would imply that I should really start being a little more blog-active.










Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home