Wednesday, May 09, 2018

jobless

well, despite the attractiveness of the idea of not working, getting up late, mooching about the house and garden and leading a life of leisure, I don't think it is for me.

I am overcompensating NOT  working by cleaning obsessively, I take the dog out for more walks than he has ever had, and as a result he is getting early onset arthritis by the looks of things, when G is home - whether on a day off or on an afternoon break between services - he can't actually sit down and chill out.  My list of "things to do" just doesn't seem to be getting any shorter.

Money woes add to this, as following a rather unfortunate miscalculation of our finances we find ourselves in what is commonly known as deep shit. So for now, I can't even go shopping to make myself feel better!


Hopefully things will change soon, but for now, I would't recommend being unemployed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home